Local winery celebrates 31 years | Business
In celebration of 31 years, Latah Creek Wine Cellars is releasing two new wines, a cook book and an updated look for their bottles.
Latah Creek has been making wine in the Spokane Valley since 1982 and has kept it all in the family. Most well known for their Huckleberry d'Latah, they are also one of the top Merlot producers in Washington. This summer they will increase Moscato production and release a new Sweet Riesling. A new Malbec will arrive this fall. All of these will feature a new updated label.
Ellena Conway, co-owner of Latah Creek, is also releasing a third cookbook. Currently, Conway features her recipes on the latahcreek.com. Many of the recipes feature Latah Creek wine or suggest which wine to pair the meal with.
Beginning Saturday, July 20th, Latah Creek will be celebrating with an anniversary sale that goes through the end of the month. Cases of wine will be 20-40 percent off, while food and gifts will be 20 percent off. The winery is a great place not only for a picnic, but is also a great way to support local businesses.
Upcoming Events near Spokane Valley - Liberty Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps