Meet Taima the Seahawks mascot | Community Spirit
He’s the Seahawk’s secret weapon, and before Taima the Hawk flies in front of the team at the Super Bowl, he’ll be visiting with the 12th Man in Spokane.
Taima has been the official Seattle Seahawks mascot since 2005 and leads the team out the tunnel before every home game. The famous hawk lives just outside of Spokane with his trainer Dave Knutson. On Friday, The 12th Man of Spokane will be able to visit with the special mascot.
Zaycon Foods will be hosting Taima at their Spokane Valley location on Friday, January 24th. This is the second time he’s stopped by Zaycon to visit with fans, he was was busy greeting them last week before heading to Seattle to lead the team onto the field to clinch the NFC Championship.
The event is free and the 12th Man is encouraged to get there early! You can keep up with Taima the Seattle Seahawk on his Facebook page. Go Hawks!
Meet Taima the Seattle Seahawk
- Friday, January 24th, 4pm-7pm
- Zaycon Foods, Walt Worthy Building
- 16201 E. Indiana, Spokane Valley
Upcoming Events near Spokane Valley - Liberty Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Neighbors bust would-be car thief painting stolen Acura with squeegee
- Students to compete in Citizenship Tournament finals
- Neighbors face off over transitional housing
- Westview residents shocked when halfway house moves into neighborhood
- Robbery suspect claims innocence after being implicated by other suspects