Summer Sport Camps for Young Athletes | Events
Nix summer boredom by signing your child up for one of the many sports camps offered by the City of Spokane Valley Parks & Recreation Department. The programs are designed for an array of interests and ages so there is sure to be something for every young athlete.
- Kids ages 5 - 11
- Monday through Wednesday, July 8 – July 17 from 9:30 to 11:30 am.
- Place: Central Valley High School
- Cost: $120.00 for two-week session.
Little Sport Camp
- (Basic course on various sports)
- Kids ages 4-7
- July 15-18 from 1:00 – 3:30 pm
- Cost: $65.00
- Kids ages 5-10
- July 22-25 from 1:00 3:30 pm
- Cost: $75.00 (Includes a T-shirt, pom-poms and cheer manual)
To register or learn more about these and other programs, see the Spring & Summer 2013 Recreation Guide available at the Spokane Valley Library, City Hall, CenterPlace Regional Event Center, and Spokane Valley Partners.