Spokane Valley road construction ramps up | News
If you regulary drive on Evergreen in Spokane Valley, you may want to find an alternate route.
Road construction on Evergreen between 24th and 32nd begins Thursday, July 19. It will be closed to through traffic around the clock from 7:00 a.m. on Thursday until late August.
The city is working with Vera Water & Power to install new utilities.
Surface roadwork along Evergreen Road from 16th to 24th has been temporarily delayed. Other traffic impacts include:
- Southbound Evergreen from just south of 16th to 24th remains closed with local access only.
- 16th eastbound and westbound remains open.
- 20th remains closed at Evergreen with local traffic only.
- Evergreen between 24th and 32nd will be closed to through traffic. Local access will remain available.
- Eastbound and westbound 24th will remain open
- East and westbound 32nd will remain open.
- Northbound and southbound traffic will be rerouted via Adams or SR-27/Blake/Saltese/McDonald.